- Bimonthly local newsletter about regional council events and opportunities as well as resources.
- Local council events including educational presentations and social/networking events.
- Annual subscription to the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, including online access to the complete JAACAP archive library and access to published articles available before print.
- Significant discounts on superior liability insurance as provided by the American Professional Agency, Inc. offering lowered premiums available only to AACAP members.
- Annual subscription to AACAP News, the highly informative and topical bi-monthly members-only magazine. Members also have online access to features available through AACAP.org.
- Free online access to Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, Psychiatric Clinics of North America, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, and Journal of Pediatrics.
- Diverse variety of flexible CME opportunities, including the Annual Meeting, JAACAP articles, and Lifelong Learning Institutes.
- Daily AACAP News Clips offering news regarding children, adolescents and families’ mental health services and issues from around the world wide web.
- Invaluable resources to manage providing health care, financing, and Systems of Care, including the CPT Codes Information and Module, online webinars, and access to service instruments such as the CASII and ECSII.
- Substantially reduced registration fees for the AACAP Annual Meeting as well as other AACAP-sponsored meetings. Members also enjoy access to past annual meeting proceedings abstracts.
- Career advancing opportunities using JobSource, our popular members-only online resource for job searches and placement.
- Member listing in the Membership Directory and the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Finder, the online referral directory available to the public. Note: the Membership Directory is only available to AACAP members.
- Online access to members-only services on AACAP.org.
For more information and to apply for membership now, please visit the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry website.